Who is the Data Controller of your personal data?
Corporate name: Neo Group, composed of the following companies:
Neo Capital Ventures S.L.
The holding company of the group.
- Registered date: 02.09.2016
- Registered in the Companies Register of Barcelona, Volume 45578, Sheet 159 and Page B 492473
- Tax Identification Number (TIN): B66850322
- Board of directors is composed by M. Emmanuel Anton (President), M. Laurent Descout (CEO), Mathias Ifergan (Vice President)
- Auditors: BDO Auditores SLP
Neo Capital Markets S.V., S.A.
An investment enterprise (Sociedad de Valores) registered with the Spanish CNMV under number 283
- Registered date: 15.11.2016
- Registered in the Companies Register of Barcelona, Volume 45677, Sheet 96 and Page B 495523
- Tax Identification Number (TIN): A66888595
- LEI: 213800V8S6SAU9X2LX23
- Member of the Spanish investment guarantee fund (“FOGAIN”)
Neo Payment Factory, S.L.
A payment entity registered with Bank of Spain under number 6891
- Registered date: 15.07.2019
- Registered in the Companies Register of Barcelona, Volume 47004, Sheet 33 and Page 537860
- Tax Identification Number (TIN): B67475111
- LEI: 9845009A5A41A662B402
- BIC SWIFT: NEOPESBBXXX
Neo Fintech Lab, S.L.
A software company specialised in financial software solutions.
- Registered date: 08.11.2016
- Registered in the Companies Register of Barcelona, Volume 45654, Sheet 108 and Page B494761
- Tax Identification Number (TIN): B66886524
Registered address: C/ Travessera de Gracia 18, 3-3 08021 Barcelona
Telephone: (+34) 93.853.86.38
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data mainly to manage your requests and, where appropriate, to keep you informed about our products and/or services as well other related news that may be of your interest. Your personal data will also be processed for statistical and historical purposes.
You should inform Neo Group of your current personal data so that the information included in its files is correct and up to date.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will be stored in our files until you request its suppression in order to keep you duly informed about our products and/or services.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
To which recipients will your data be assigned?
We may share your personal data with other companies of the Neo Group, to send you commercial communications and information of other Neo Group services that may be of interest to you. Otherwise, your personal data shall not be assigned to any third parties except if it is legally mandatory.
What rights do you have when you provide us your personal data?
You can exercise your right of access to personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, its erasure when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances and depending on the reasons related to your particular situation, you may also request data portability, restriction of and opposition to the treatment of your data.
Likewise, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time without it retroactively affecting the processing of personal data made up to that moment.
You may obtain more information or exercise any of the rights referred to above by sending a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that you do not obtain a satisfactory answer and want to file a claim or obtain more information about any of these rights, you can file a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es – C/ Jorge Juan, 6 of Madrid).
What security measures are applied to your personal data?
Neo Group has the necessary technical and organisational security safeguards in place to guarantee the security of your personal data and to prevent any alteration, loss, processing and/or unauthorised access of them, taking into account the state of the technology, the type of data stored and the risks to which it is exposed, whether they arise from human actions or from the physical or natural environment, all of the above in conformity with the provisions of law in force.