In order to access and/or use the website www.getneo.com (the “Website”), the user consents to the Website using cookies.
Cookies are automatic procedures for receiving relevant information on user preferences during their visits to certain websites.
Specifically, the user consents that GET NEO may use the following cookies:
Depending on the entity managing them:
- First party: sent to the user’s terminal from a GET NEO domain or equipment and from which the provided service is requested by the user.
- Third party: sent to the user’s terminal from a domain or equipment managed by GET NEO, but the information is managed by a third party.
Depending on the period of time they remain active:
- Session: gather and store data while the user accesses the Website.
- Persistent: collects stored data in the terminal and are accessed and processed during a specific period by GET NEO.
Depending on the purpose:
- Technical: allows browsing through the website and the use of different services existing within it (for example, controlling traffic and data communication, completing the purchasing process of an order, etc.).
- Customisation: allows access to the service with pre-defined characteristics (for example, language, browsing time etc.).
- Analysis: allows for monitoring and analysis of user behaviour (for example measuring web activity, making user profiles etc.).
- Advertising and behavioural advertising: manages advertising spaces and stores user behaviour information through continuous observation of browsing habits meaning that specific profiles may be developed to offer advertising.
The user can configure their browser to accept or reject, by defect, all cookies or to receive a notice on the screen when receiving each cookie and decide at this time whether to implement it or not.
The procedures for blocking or deleting cookies can differ from one internet browser to another. Therefore, the user must consult the instructions provided by the internet browser, as detailed below.
- Internet Explorer cookies configuration
- Firefox cookies configuration
- Google Chrome cookies configuration
- Safari cookies configuration
These browsers are subject to updates or changes, therefore we cannot guarantee that they completely fit the browser version.
If the user wishes to reject cookies, they may continue using the website, but the use of some services may be limited.
If the user continues browsing the website without denying authorisation, this implies that usage is accepted by GET NEO.