Regulated for FX derivatives
Neo Capital Markets SV, SA is registered with the Spanish market authority (CNMV) as an investment services firm “Sociedad de Valores”. Firm number #283.
Neo is covered by FOGAIN, the Investors Compensation Scheme for entities providing investment services, other than credit entities.
- CNMV regulated
- MiFID II / EMIR compliant
- Capital Ratio Directive Compliant (CRDIV)
Regulated for payments
Neo Payment Factory SL is registered with the Bank of Spain as a payment institution. Firm number #6891.
Neo is registered with the European Payment Council (EPC) as SEPA Step 2 SCT adherent.
We are licensed to provide international payment services to corporates throughout the EU.
- Authorised by the National Bank of Spain
- PSD2 compliant
- EPC registered
Clients’ funds are deposited at all times with a banking institution as custodian.
Clients’ funds are strictly segregated and held outside of Neo Capital Markets SV, SA and Neo Payment Factory SL assets.
- Client funds deposited with investment-grade banks
- Funds are safeguarded at all times
We offer the highest standards in IT security.
All actions are logged and stored, providing a complete audit trail of everything in the platform with continuous backups, and RSA-2048 standard encryption.
- Encrypted database at RSA-2048 standard
- Continuous backup in multiple data centres
- Full log trail of every action
The Neo platform provides multiple options for two-factor authentication, making your security settings convenient and flexible as well as secure.
With Neo, you can craft custom roles with granular permissions to control access to features on the platform, or use our predefined defaults to get you started.
- Four-eyes checks
- Multi-channel two-factor authentication
- Granular roles & permissions for every function