At Neo, we believe the corporate account needs to be the tech stack of the global treasurer: a one-stop-shop to collect funds from clients, make payment to suppliers, access financial markets and provide treasury analytics such as forecasting. We believe accounts and treasury management systems are meant to merge and give treasury teams everything they need to run operations globally.
We want to give every treasury team the means to operate efficiently in multiple currencies across its supply chain. With Neo, corporate accounts are fast to open, multi-currency by nature, transparent in fees, connected to major accounting software and offer access to a professional support from cross-border payment and FX hedging specialists.
- 2016 Neo is founded by Laurent Descout, Emmanuel Anton and Ian Yates.
- 2018 Neo is authorised by the CNMV to deal in FX derivatives and offer FX risk hedging products to clients in Europe.
- 2019 Neo launches payment services after having been authorised by the National Bank of Spain.
- 2019 Neo becomes a member of SWIFT under the BIC Code NEOPESBBXXX.
- 2020 Neo launches the Neo multi-currency account: a single IBAN in our client’s name that accepts 24 currencies and is connected to SWIFT international and SEPA SCT.
- 2022 Neo receives ISO27001 certification.
- 2023 Neo has cleared over 10 billion Euros’ worth of transactions.
Since inception, Neo has raised more than 12 million Euros in equity.
Neo is a financial group composed of the following entities:
Neo Capital Ventures S.L.
The holding company of the group.
- Registered date: 02.09.2016
- Registered in the Companies Register of Barcelona, Volume 45578, Sheet 159 and Page B 492473
- Tax Identification number (TIN): B66850322
- Board of directors is composed by M. Emmanuel Anton (President), M. Laurent Descout (CEO), Mathias Ifergan (Vice President)
- Auditors: BDO Auditores SLP
Neo Capital Markets S.V., S.A.
An investment enterprise (Sociedad de Valores) registered with the Spanish CNMV under number 283.
- Registered date: 15.11.2016
- Registered in the Companies Register of Barcelona, Volume 45677, Sheet 96 and Page B 495523
- Tax Identification number (TIN): A66888595
- LEI: 213800V8S6SAU9X2LX23
- Member of the Spanish investment guarantee fund (“FOGAIN”)
Neo Payment Factory, S.L.
A payment entity registered with Bank of Spain under number 6891.
- Registered date: 15.07.2019
- Registered in the Companies Register of Barcelona, Volume 47004, Sheet 33 and Page 537860
- Tax Identification number (TIN): B67475111
- LEI: 9845009A5A41A662B402
- BIC SWIFT: NEOPESBBXXX
Neo Fintech Lab, S.L.
A software company specialised in financial software solutions.
- Registered date: 08.11.2016
- Registered in the Companies Register of Barcelona, Volume 45654, Sheet 108 and Page B494761
- Tax Identification number (TIN): B66886524
Neo is certified under ISO 27001 for:
- Information Security Management System related to the processes of the Neo currency treasury management platform provides the following services:
- Opening of payment accounts for the reception and issuance of international payments through the SWIFT network.
- Management of exchange risk through the contracting of financial derivatives of type futures, swaps or options.
- Compliance with SWIFT CSCF (customer security controls framework)
- Compliance with PSD2 RTS (strong authentication)
- Compliance with GDPR
Anti-Money Laundering & Counterfeit of Terrorism Financing- AMLCTF
- According to the article 2 of the Spanish AMLCFT Law (“Ley 10/2010, de 28 de abril, de prevención del blanqueo de capitales y de la financiación del terrorismo”), NEO CAPITAL MARKETS, S.V. S.A. y NEO PAYMENT FACTORY, S.L., from NEO Group are subject to a number of requirements related to Anti-Money Laundering and Counter financing of Terrorism (“AMLFT Law”).
- The AMLFT Law is furthermore developed by the Royal-Decree 304/2014, of 5 May (“Real Decreto 304/2014, de 5 de mayo, por el que se aprueba el Reglamento de la Ley 10/2010, de 28 de abril, de prevención del blanqueo de capitales y de la financiación del terrorismo”) both incorpórate to Spanish national law the European Directives for AMLCFT.
- NEO CAPITAL MARKETS, S.V. S.A. and NEO PAYMENT FACTORY, S.L. are supervised by the Spanish AML regulator, Servicio Ejecutivo de la Comisión de Prevención de Blanqueo de Capitales e Infracciones Monetarias, (“SEPBLAC”).
- In addition, NEO CAPITAL MARKETS, S.V. S.A. and NEO PAYMENT FACTORY, S.L. are audited every year by an external auditor to confirm that it complies with AML requirements. The auditor evaluates the policies and processes apply by the subject entities and the internal control measures, identifying any AML shortcoming and suggesting improvements.
Neo is subject to:
- Regulation (EU) 2019/2033 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 November 2019 on the prudential requirements of investment firms and amending Regulations (EU) No 1093/2010, (EU) No 575/2013, (EU) No 600/2014 and (EU) No 806/2014,
- Directive (EU) 2019/2034 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 November 2019 on the prudential supervision of investment firms and amending Directives 2002/87/EC, 2009/65/EC, 2011/61/EU, 2013/36/EU, 2014/59/EU and 2014/65/EU.